Monday, January 19, 2009

Iphone 3G or Windows Mobile?

Many people ask the same question and I was one of those people "should I switch to the Iphone or stay with my Windows Mobile Device?". I made a decision and I think it is the right one so far as i am happier now than I was before.

Having used a wide array of WM (windows moblie) devices such as Samsung Blackjack, the O2 XDA Exec, the LG KS20 and the HTC Tilt, I thought WM was the best thing in the world. I was able to get all my pc apps and e-mail on my phone with no hastles. I used WM for about 7 years and loved every single app installed on my phone. From WM5 to WM6, i had seen it all

So just like every single WM phone user, I was totally against any Apple product including the Iphone. the more I saw it, the more i hated it. Of course, this was until a couple of days before Christmas when my fiance and myself were walking through a mall, and she mentioned how she was going to get me the Iphone if i wanted it. I thought about it for a few minutes, and decided why not, if i don't like it, i'll sell it on Ebay.
So that was when I decided that the Iphone 3g was the best phone ever invented. Of course other that having to deal with apple apps and buying their apps, the functionality blows the WM out of the water. Where the WM phones fail, the Iphones succeeded. There was no lag, not freezeing, an outsanding web browser that, even though it's been tried, cannot be duplicated. My e-mails actually show up like they do on my pc if not better. And that was when i realized that change was sometimes for the best. I've sold on the iphone!

So, if you are asking yourself the same question I was, go to an apple store and try it!

So here it is, the famous Iphone and i Love mine!


Don't forget to visit http://www.ezelectronixshop.com for all your cell phone accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment